|BRONZE SCULPTURES||TEAK WOOD SCULPTURES||STONE SCULPTURES||SILVER IDOLS|
|PANCHALOHA IDOLS||INTERIOR DECOR||PAINTINGS|
|Upholding the great Indian art tradition since 1930|
The house of natesan’s was started by Late T.N Natesan at Trivandrum, Kerala in the year 1930. The firm began as a small antique trader and today the house is one of India’s well-known firms in Indian art and craft.
Natesan’s have their own manufacturing centre where artisans and designers make artifacts in teakwood, bronze, silver, stone and hand crafted furniture. The firm has had the privilege to undertake custom-made orders for five star Hotels, Temples and various Corporate houses.
natesan’s product profile
The themes of the statues are mainly Indian Gods & Goddesses. Other artifacts and furniture are made with Indian motifs. At natesan’s, utmost importance is given to the quality of material, proportion, symmetry, design and originality, as such every piece is a masterpiece.
1. Teakwood statues: - Each statue is made from the finest teak and hand carved out of a single log of wood. No piece is alike.
2. Bronze statues: - Bronzes are made in the traditional lost wax process and finished using hand tools. Natesan’s in the past have made statues up to nine feet high.
3. Silver statues: - Exquisite statues in sterling silver are custom made for art connoisseurs.
4. Stone: - Stone sculptures are chiseled out of a single block with intricate detailing.
5. Interiors: - Teakwood Hand carved swings, doors, pooja mantap, coffee table, chests, jewellery boxes, brass mirrors and traditional Indian painting add to the product collection.
1. Undertake custom made orders.
2. Ship worldwide to any location.
3. Payment options for Bangalore residents
Cash , credit card , cheque , demand draft , bank transfer.
4. Payment options for outstation & foreign residents.
Bank transfer or paypal .